無頭像
hbyiewbce6
註冊會員

帖子 3
註冊 2017-3-25
用戶註冊天數 2612
發表於 2017-3-27 07:56 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
" "Of course more than that. escape you. " Cai Quan adhere to the road from the Xia Jiang and the reverse can be seen perhaps the truth of the year. " a person leaving large companies. But God seems to be not enough we have to spend a long life together Maybe God his old man's house and found that we have this group of people is very talented dramatic performer we can make life wonderful anomaly than the Hollywood disaster big good-looking who does not love to see intrigues handsome and beautiful gossip flying TV series So in the end how low probability we can make so many people have entered the same company From my three years went to interview "me" at the start of that a moment God seemed to start the a can't stop gear chain Kacha Kacha until today Gu Licheng to my company's director of the advertising department Gu source has become our finance department director Neil casually into the Ministry of Justice Gu Zhun holds so many shares of my company want to go to work that is simply playing the same thing than to walk into a McDonald's to buy a cone is more convenient And now and again a Pandora's box of southern Hunan I vaguely felt this behind a abnormal treacherous food chain but I did not see the real also don't understand I just know very well that it's not over yet -- what's the matter Oh of course is our life I stopped a cranky Taishou to drink Starbucks cups thrown into the trash can in front of looked up just caught wearing straight narrow black suit ready to go Gu source he bowed his head to my eyes at that moment I think like a basin of mixed with ice ballast water from the top of my head that I pledge watered Yes he has been such an eye to me since he left mixed with disdain and indifference I each time saw Gu source he used this eye to constantly remind me let me know who is how bad of a slut This is his silent and cold punishment He and Gu Li very know how to use the minimum strength to the greatest extent torture people Even if the time in the past is almost looks like half a year in the summer of 2009 the morning is Jane brook and I broke up that morning still stubbornly survival in his hard sharp edge of the pupil still fresh like stored in the constant temperature of zero degrees of the freezer primitive embryonic like as long as gently in a stimulus will be able to quickly multiply divide and grow into a to let me be unable to avoid can only look into the bloody monsters I really can understand Gu source of I hate to tell you the truth plug today for a chair to sit on Gu source because a woman abandoned Gu Li I think I should perform better than now Gu source more remarkable which comes from the woman in dramatic talent I think I absolutely will not only calm eyes shame each other we the kooks capable out thing can be much regardless of whether they are utterly devoid of conscience we only ask collusion In the right the male and female are fundamentally hostile God doesn't give us each other on the bottom of the food chain have mercy Just like before parting and reunion. When it comes to the top she can be a little more and he in together time bale don't know if he tasted the soup without knocking dim come through Hotel lobby of the football field is so big he got up and took a bag of wine from the right away " Time Liu Jueyi sit straight body I intend to avoid sold at ten times the price a long time did not say a word I say Every day reading fucking boring - & middot; & middot; & middot,manteau noir; high second intermediate Neil briefly back once but he to attend to family know Gu home nanny named Lucy he heartless began to recite the text of junior high school English books: "Lucy and Lily are best friends" & middot; & middot; & middot; and Gu's English name is called lily· & middot; & middot; so I and the South Hunan are very able to understand Gu in fear However we are still awake at night excited looking forward to the guy from the United States Neil Kang Shanghai I and South Hunan harbored warmly looking forward to the mood Gu Lihuai death countdown to the mood Tang like pregnant girl feelings always poetic mood (& middot,moncler casquette; & middot,longchamp shopping; & middot,sac de voyage pas cher homme; & middot,sac pour cours femme; & middot; & middot;) through the three days time On Wednesday I received a kitty SMS probably content is over the weekend called destroy me about the exclusion of the manuscript I suddenly realized that I didn't want me to convey the last denounced the palace

無頭像
crghnmjan6
禁止發言

帖子 1
註冊 2017-3-25
用戶註冊天數 2612
發表於 2017-3-27 08:43 
*** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***

慢慢軍團